Mobile Sign-Up Checklist.
1. To unlock our best deals on Mobile, first you’ll need a Shaw Internet package. Visit shaw.ca to sign up or find your account number.
2. Check your device compatibility if you’d like to “Bring your own device”.
3. Bring the following information with you when you visit the retail store:
Valid form of government-issued photo ID
Proof of residence
Shaw Internet Account #
Valid Credit Card
If you can’t locate your Shaw Internet account number, a retail representative can help.
4. If you’d like to keep your existing phone number:
Ensure you do not have Port Protection enabled with your current wireless service provider.
Bring your existing wireless account information such as the existing phone number, wireless account number, billing address listed on the wireless account, and name of the account holder as it appears on the bill. This information is required in order to initiate a port request to transfer your telephone number over to Shaw Mobile
Note: the phone number must have an area code located within Shaw Mobile coverage areas in BC & Alberta.
5. Please note: a Credit Check is required for all new activations, adding multiple lines on an account and financing a new device with MyTab. A valid Credit Card is required for enrolling in Auto Payment. A one-time connection fee of $30 is applicable for all new mobile activations.